Тектоника-плюс

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Тектоника-плюс » Тектоника плюс » How I Make $300 per day

How I Make $300 per day

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Greetings!

Active and motivated employees are required for a permanent job with a flexible schedule onwards. Requirements:  age from 18 to 55 years, literacy, ability to learn, confident PC skills knowledge, creativity, sociability, goodwill and responsibility.

Responsibilities: accounts maintaining, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence communicating with customers.

Conditions: remote work from home, flexible schedule, salary up to 300-500 per day $, regular bonuses, training (included and will be provided from our side).

For all and detailed questions please revert back to us via email ltdcodial@gmail.com Thank you!

Hi there,

I think tectonic.0bb.ru has so much room to grow. You're operating in a niche with stiff competition, but also has a lot of demand.

We have been marketing sites for over 7 years and we would be glad to explain how you can increase your online presence.

This won't cost you anything and once you learn more about our approach  we could talk about potentially delegating some of the tasks to our team.

tectonic.0bb.ru is a great site and we would love to help you grow it to it's full potential.

Simply reply to this email and we can setup a call or continue by email.

Thank you very much

Alexander
qc-digital

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Тектоника-плюс » Тектоника плюс » How I Make $300 per day